Wednesday, May 22, 2013

While I Was Sleeping

Hi blog.  I've missed you.  Have you wondered where I've been for the last 14 or 15 weeks?  In a zombie-like state, that's where.  In such a state of first trimester exhaustion that getting through a normal day proved to be a very difficult endeavor.  Exhausted beyond exhausted.  As I'm starting to enjoy the relief of the second trimester, I'm kind of overwhelmed by the photo dump I just did from my camera on to the computer.  I'm torn as to whether I want to go back and post and add picutres from the last 3 months or if I just want to start anew.  As you know I am not a baby booking, scrapbooking, photo album keeping kind of mom.  I started a baby book for Isaac once - he's 3 months old in it.  I got inspired and started a 2012 photobook on Shutterfly after Christmas.  I got a few pages done.  It's just not something I enjoy.  And I have a pretty darn good memory so I keep all of those images and moments in my mind!  But I do realize that my kiddies are likely to want to see evidence of their childhood at some point in their lives......and that's where you come in my dear blog.  I have big plans to turn you into a journal/scrapbook of my kids' early childhood.  So they can look back and read and see pictures and hopefully see their joy (and ours).  So, a really good mommy would take the time to dump the last 3 months of events (2 vacations, Isaac's birthday, Jeff's birthday, Mother's Day, school year wrap up events) into the blog.  I haven't decided yet.  We'll see.  But as a start I'll share these couple of  pics from last weekend when my family was here and we went to our version of a family fued - Cardinals vs. Brewers game!



No comments:

Post a Comment