Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Isaac's 5th Birthday

Isaac had quite the 5th birthday - we celebrated for an entire week and alas, here we are 2 weeks post birthday and he still hasn't let me take the Happy Birthday banner down in the dining room :)  I can't believe our baby boy is 5.  Unreal.  Just think, 5 years ago I didn't know anything about superheros, pirates, legos or cars.  I didn't know how much little boys love water guns, or bike riding or digging in the dirt.  Or that even with all that activity there would be endless energy.  I had no idea that beneath all the boy stuff would be such a gentle soul.  I see the whole world now through a little boy's eyes - and its awesome.  Much love to you Isaac Walter.  You're a keeper.

 On his actual birthday he requested pizza, the girls (his besties) and strawberry pie.  We complied.


Isaac's superhero birthday party - we all got a little carried away with the tshirts, and thrilled the little dude :)






We have been in our new house for just over a year now.  And I still have no living room furniture.  This came in quite handy as an event space :)  Perhaps I'll never get a couch or chairs and instead rent it out for Glendale events!

Calling all superheros!  And Batman.  We called him on the batphone to come for the party and lead the kids through superhero training.  Poor actor dude in his batman getup on a 90 degree day and 15 preschoolers.




No comments:

Post a Comment