Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween from our fire crew.

Halloween was a blast this year - we're going to have to put all of Ike's Christmas presents on neighbor's porches for him to collect for him to think that Christmas is 1/2 as fun as trick or treating!! And every day since he has counted every single piece of his candy to be sure no one (namely me) is stealing it from him :)

Isaac declared months ago that he wanted to be a fireman for Halloween. I didn't even know he knew what Halloween was. And then a few weeks later he tells me that all fireman have a dalmation and eyed up Molly. I explained that Molly would always be a labrador and there was nothing I could do about that. So he went to the next best thing and told me then Audrey could be a dog. And so she was.




The firecrew.



Not that thrilled about being a dog.





The neighborhood crew.





Trying to escape the "fire engine."







Isaac's very best friend and neighbor, Megan. And his new friend, Will, from school.



Exhaustion from a full afternoon of collecting treats!






No comments:

Post a Comment