Monday, November 7, 2011

Days 5-7

Ok, so I'm a few days behind here, but I did keep track in my mind over the weekend!

Day #5 - I'm thankful for pumpkin spice lattes. That's right. Trivial, but mood-altering on a post date-night morning. Lord I love the fall. I guess what I really mean is, I'm thankful for the seasons.

Day #6 - SO thankful for the health of my babies. I thank God every.single.day for this. Jeff is currently rotating through the Heart Center of Children's Hospital and its taking an emotional toll on both of us. We are so lucky.

Day #7 - even though I complain A LOT about my job and my husband's all-consuming career choice, I am very thankful that we both have really good jobs to go to where we receive nice benefits and good paychecks that allow us to provide for our family. I know there are a lot of people out there in this economny who just want to work and can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment