Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Considering I spent the majority of 2013 miserably pregnant, I'm looking super forward to the new year!!  Bring it on 2014.  

What's a New Years Eve party without a baby in a tuxedo?!  The addition of Emmeline to our family was the highlight of 2013 for sure!


New Years Day brought us a 48 degree afternoon so we took the opportunity to take a family walk before the snow comes later tonight.  Isaac felt left out of the stroller fun so we brought out the old jogging stroller and he squeezed himself in :)


Jeff and I met on NYE 10 years ago so it was a big anniversary of sorts for us.  A whole decade of togetherness.  I walked into that bar that I had walked into so many times before totally unknowing I was walking into a new life.  While thinking about the fate of all of this I took a look at what 10 years has brought us and tried to capture a photo after baths....this is what I got :)  On a side note how does anyone seriously capture 3 kids where all of them look cute?




I have 4 resolutions this year, perhaps writing them down will make me more accountable:
1.  Yell at my kids less.
2.  Appreciate my husband more.
3.  Come closer to God.
4.  Lose the rest of this baby weight - by summer preferrably, but having 3 kids 5yrs and under is holy hard so I'll give myself a little slack here :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


1 comment:

  1. Um, way cute! And you're doing great, Mama! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete