Friday, October 26, 2012

Wisconsin x2.

The last 2 weekends were spent in my favorite state of the union.  Even if it was cold and mostly rained!  I did land a nice case of laryngitis, but its a small price to pay for 2 great trips!

Weekend #1 at good old St. Norbert with my girls.  Love.  We have gotten together every single fall since we graduated 10 years ago.  The last 2 girls weekends have included matching tshirts - why not?!  Girls Weekend 2013?.....STL!!  Yes!


I took the kiddos with me to WI and left them with Mimi and Papa for a weekend of fall fun!






Weekend #2 in Milwaukee for my dear cousin AJ's wedding!  What a beautiful event and some wonderful family time.  When I think about it there is no one in the world that I have known longer than Amanda (well, besides my parents, obviously).  We were born 1 day apart and she is very special to me.  I was honored to read in the ceremony - and laryngitis thought it could stop me, ha!  Congratulations Charles and Amanda!











No comments:

Post a Comment