Friday, September 28, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Bradley Brown

What a wedding!!  Brad and Angela tied the knot last weekend on the most perfectly gorgeous fall day ever!  It was a wonderful celebration of 2 wonderful people and we were honored to be a part of it all!  Some photos in no particular order (because for some reason I can't seem to move them around!):

 Ring bearer and flower girl getting their groove on at the rehearsal dinner!

 The Browns!

 Isaac on the wedding party bus - he thought he was big stuff.  And why wouldn't he wear pirate socks?!

 My sissies.

 Audrey and Grandma

 Dancing machines.


 Brad, Ang and their only nieces.

 My sisters and brother in law came to be on kid duty since Jeff and I were both in the wedding party.  Thank God for them or we wouldn't have pulled it all off!

 Does it get much cuter than this?!


 Best man and ring bearer getting ready.

 Isaac and his BFF Megan tearing it up on the dance floor.  I'll be sure to put this pic in their wedding photo montage in 20 years.

Isaac and our friend Justin being crazy.

Me and my girl.

Thanks for including us Brad and Angela!!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment