Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Let it be.

I am doing my part to share this video through my blog.  I thank God every day for the health of my babies.  Every.Single.Day.  Perhaps this is the most intense prayer on my heart because stories of suffering and sickness find themselves woven in my family's every day (given Jeff's career).  Perhaps its because we've been visiting a children's hospital twice a week, every week, for 18 months to attend speech therapy and I am forced to make eye contact with the parents of children who are fighting for their lives.  Perhaps its because both of my sisters have tragically lost someone they loved at far too early of an age and sometimes I am paralyzed in the fear that my turn is coming.  Whatever the reason, I am tugged by this story and the raw emotion of a dad, just trying to do whatever he can do to help his son.  I do not know them.  But I know that because God has thus far spared me from this kind of suffering that I must help in any way I can.  Even if its as small as a donation and an attempt to make this video reach as many people as possible.

In my hour of darkness She is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom.  Let it be.

http://covercows.com/let-it-be-a-fundraiser/



No comments:

Post a Comment