Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I took advantage of Isaac's first-ever spring break from school and took the kids to WI to see my family for a few days. We usually drive north, but Isaac has been begging to fly on an airplane so I decided to surprise him with plane tickets! Like a normal nearly 4 year old boy he was suction cupped to the window the entire plane ride and loved every second! Simple pleasures. We had a great week. We got to see Auntie Laura and Uncle Tom's apartment and saw some extended family and wonderful old friends. We hit up the playground and put our toes in the chilly lake. We ate lots of ice cream. We did Chuck E Cheese and swimming at the YMCA. We colored Easter eggs. Bascially we wore Mimi and Papa out!! I'm summarizing all of this in words because wouldn't you know it - my camera died on day 1 and my parents camera is MIA. Boo. So here's what I've got to remember spring break 2012.....oopsie doodle (as Ike would say).


Reading the safety procedures on the plane....of course.

Tuned into his iPad at 20,000 feet.

Waiting patiently for our luggage.

Playing a tune for great - grandpa.

Digging at the park.

Beautiful girls.

Sliding fun.

GO!

Putting toes in Lake Winnebago.

No comments:

Post a Comment