Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February

February? Already? You can't be serious. Does someone want to tell me where the last 12 months went? My baby turns 1 in February....it can't be time.


How did we go from this:


to this:
http://youtu.be/9ecryECBPxs




What a blur. I was sitting in our oversized chair this morning cuddling that sweet baby while she finished her bottle of milk and Isaac came over as he often does and curled up next to us. He asked me to put on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I obliged. He put his head on my shoulder to watch. There we sat, for a very brief moment of time- where I had a second to reflect on being a family of 4 for the last year - before Audrey started babbling so Isaac yelled "I can't hear my show!" and pushed her to which she responded by kicking him and I realized we were all sitting a little too close for comfort at 7:12 am. February, crap, I'm not ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment