Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pregnancy Yoga


On Sunday I started pregnancy yoga. I wanted to do it when I was pregnant with Isaac and just never got around to signing up. I wasn't sure what to expect since I wasn't very good at yoga pre-pregnancy and surely my ever expanding tummy wasn't going to be much help in the balance and stretching department. I was pleasantly surprised. The class was so relaxing and calming and since there are ladies in all stages of pregnancy its really tailored for your individual abilities. Love it. I think what I enjoyed most was an hour and a half to myself to just focus on baby. With crazy work schedules and never ending laundry and dishes and cleaning and toilet training and dog walking and the endless energy of a toddler to contend with day in and day out its hard to take the time to really focus on a new member of this family. Regardless of whether I leave this class any more "bendy" than I was before, I'll be thankful for that time for just me and our new addition!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you got some quality personal time....you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet, experienced and ever-new mommy.

    ReplyDelete