Friday, August 6, 2010

Lots of Grandparent Love

My folks came down from WI last weekend to see Isaac (well, and perhaps me and Jeff too)!  We went to 2 birthday parties, the transportation museum to see choo-choos, out for dinner and played, played, and played some more.  My Dad always works on house projects for us while he's here and Isaac followed him arround with his own little tool set the whole time.  My dad learned all his handy-man skills from his grandpa and I think Isaac is well on his way to learning all of his handy-man skills from his Papa too!

Isaac and Papa at his pal Lauren's birthday/pool party! (Isaac swam the whole time with the bus that Mimi brought him.)

JUMP! (Note said bus in pool...)

Isaac was the only kid who ate his entire cupcake at his buddy Santiago's birthday party.  He's clearly related to me!

Ringing the bell at the transportation museum.

Enjoying breakfast on the new kiddie size picnic table that Papa made him - just like the one my sisters and I had when we were kids :)

Then Isaac was lucky enough to have his Grandma and Grandpa Brown come visit for dinner on Tuesday night!  Grandma Brown even came back on Thursday and Friday morning to watch Isaac while Maggie was gone for a long weekend so I could go to work.  She brought Isaac a big treat, a hand-me-down playhouse from family friends!  What a lucky little guy to have so much grandparent love this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment